AMD Fitness strongly recommends that you consult your doctor prior to participating in any physical activity if you have any underlying health concerns. AMD Fitness is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in any exercise, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge AMD Fitness from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of AMD Fitness. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it if you feel unwell.
Boogie Bounce Disclaimer through AMD Fitness
I agree and adhere to the regulations set out by Boogie Bounce through AMD Fitness as follows:
- I wish to participate in the program carried out on the company’s mini trampolines with stability handles whilst at home.
- I am sixteen years old or older.
- I agree to undertake the activities in accordance with the safety rules and advice that has been given to me before participating together with any verbal instruction or advice given before taking the trampoline and safety handle home.
- I agree to wear non-slip socks whilst participating.
- I acknowledge that I am responsible for my own safety (and the safety of my possessions) while undertaking the activities at home.
- To the best of my knowledge:
- I do not have any medical condition which could be detrimental to me or others while participating in the programme.
- I have declared any medical condition to the instructor and have sought medical advice from my doctor that is relevant to participating in the programme.
7. If I am aware of being pregnant I will seek medical advice and I will inform the instructor of my condition and read and sign a pregnancy disclaimer before participating.
8. I understand that it is my responsibility to ensure that I am medically fit to take part.
9. I acknowledge and accept that taking part in the programme can be physically challenging and confirm that I am physically capable of doing so.
10. I acknowledge and accept that as with any physical activity there is an inherent risk of injury and accept that I am participating at my own risk.
11. I acknowledge to keeping the trampoline and safety handle in the condition it was given to me and damages caused during the time, I will be liable for and will be charged an additional €10 for damages.
I acknowledge that I will adhere to the safety rules and advice provided by AMD Fitness/the instructor before participation in the home programme.